MIND BODY THERAPIES
"WELLNESS FROM THE INSIDE OUT"
Designer Strategies for Quantum Change
Life Path and Purpose
Past Life Regression
Health Energy Work
Books and Music
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY
4PM TO 8PM
194 North Street
1. MEDICAL NUTRITION
Co-Pay with BC/BS
2. PRIVATE MIND BODY SESSIONS
$90 per hour
SECURE PAYMENTS ONLINE WITH PAYPAL
Charge classes and consultations. with major credit cards on my website. NO BC/BS or insurance copays.
email us :: visit our site
|HELLO FROM LAURA
Happy Labor Day and beyond. Here is an astrology update. Retrograde Mercury turns direct on September 13th after 3 weeks of going backwards. Mercury retrogrades 4 times a year. I found this one very problematic for myself and others. Projects came to a standstill. There were problems communication problems, missed appointments and technology troubles with computers, phones, faxes. My GPS refused to talk. I took her by the wire and brought her into the house, where she magically got her voice back.
September 22,brings in the autumn equinox which promises less future light. it is the perfect time to start taking 1000-2000IU of vitamin D3. The Harvest Full moon appears on September 23rd in all its glory. Enjoy!
|FOR THE MIND: BRAIN FOOD
Brain Health depends on eating eat right. Not surprising Brain Food is remarkably like a healthy body diet.
Dr. Amen, author of many Brain books says, "The whiter the bread, the faster you're dead.
1. Don't overeat. Eat high quality unprocessed foods
2. Drink Water! The brain is 80% water, needs water.
3. Eat high quality lean protein and healthy fats
4. Eat low glycemic high fiber - rainbow color foods
5. Cook at home - use spices which have medicinal effects
6. Stay slender, sleep well,
7. Meditate or use self Hypnosis to for positive thinking
8. Eat organic - Stay away from genetically modified foods Here are some GM food crops to avoid: Soy, Corn, Cottonseed oil, Canola (canola oil), Sugar from sugar beets, Hawaiian papaya, varieties of zucchini, Crookneck squash and major grains like wheat.
You'll also want to avoid any kind of derivative of these, such as high fructose corn syrup, for example.
FOR THE BODY: SLEEP LIKE A BEAR
As the days get shorter, and the nights get longer, it is important to maintain an effective sleep schedule. Just like the bears hibernate - we need to also.
Here are some suggestions for sleeping well.
1. Maintain a regular sleep schedule - go to bed at the same time each night and wake up at the same time each day, including weekends. Get up at the same time each day regardless of sleep duration the previous night.
2. Create a soothing nighttime routine that encourages sleep. A warm bath, meditation, or massage to relax.
3. Some people like to read themselves to sleep. If you are reading, make sure it isn't an action-packed thriller or a horror story - not helpful to drift off to sleep.
4. Don't take naps! A big mistake if you have insomnia. Taking naps during the day compounds the nighttime sleep cycle disruption.
5. Consider taking natural supplements that promote restful sleep, including melatonin, valerian root, GABA, magnesium, tryptophan or vitamin B6.
CALL Laura if you have sleep problems or wish to find the perfect sleep aid for your body.
FOR THE SPIRIT: THE COSMIC RIDE
Five years ago I wrote an unpublished article called, "Am I Crazy?" It was about weird occurrences which were reported to me over the years by sensitive people who confided in me. I can only tell you, this - I also have experienced some odd symptoms.
An article in last month's, Wisdom magazine reminded of my writing. It was called "Going Crazy" as channeled by "The Tibetan" an ascended master relating soul wisdom.
I caution you to see your MD if you have complaints so you can get them checked out.
I must remind you, we are getting close to 2012, which is the end of the Mayan calendar supposed to bring major changes. The frequency of the earth is vibrating faster and faster. We are experiencing that energy both personally and universally. It is a time of releasing the old while getting ready for the new. These symptoms, whether visual, kinesthetic, physical, olfactory, auditory, stress related, anxiety, nervous system, tingles, remembrances of the past, etc. are helping to identify what we must release, improve, change and forgive.
It is my belief that the changes will be happening in 2012, but the intensity will arise to new heights in 2011. Be prepared - hold on to your seat belt for this cosmic ride.
CLASS: NUTRITION 101
A Personalized Approach
Eat Happily, Feel Healthy, Live Energetically
There is an abundance of information about nutrition and keeping fit. What are the best choices for each of us? We will explore diets, current trends, good eating and what the experts say - Are they right? Nutrition is how you nourish and care for yourself in all ways.
Through discussion and self-analysis we will find those factors which will provide a healthy lifestyle. We will incorporate creative visualization, and innovative Mind, Body, and Spirit techniques for self development.
Two Sessions - Oct 25, Nov 1, 2010 7pm-9pm
CALL BEVERLY RECREATION 978-921-6067
Click Twitter, and follow "Starwheel"
A collection of interesting quotations - and
Thoughts for the Day
Thank you for reading my newsletter!