MIND BODY THERAPIES
"WELLNESS FROM THE INSIDE OUT"
Designer Strategies for Quantum Change
Life Path and Purpose
Past Life Regression
Health Energy Work
Books and Music
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY
4PM TO 8PM
194 North Street
1. MEDICAL NUTRITION
Co-Pay with BC/BS
2. PRIVATE MIND BODY SESSIONS
$90 per hour
SECURE PAYMENTS ONLINE WITH PAYPAL
Charge classes and consultations. with major credit cards on my website. NO BC/BS or insurance copays.
email us :: visit our site
|HELLO FROM LAURA
The Winter Solstice, and lunar eclipse, arrives on December 21st. The days start to get longer. Our mood may be gloomy, but 1000 - 2000 IU of Vitamin D3, the sunshine vitamin can brighten your day. Twenty minutes of sunlight per day will also make a difference. Keep Warm. Spring is around the corner.
OUT OF THE OFFICE
I will be out of the office from Dec 15 to January 4, 2011. All calls will be answered in January, and appointments will be continued in January. Have a Healthy Happy and Prosperous New Year. I look forward to seeing you in 2011.
MIND: RELAX DURING THE HOLIDAYS
1. Take control of your time. Keep schedules simple. If you find you don't have time to relax, change and plan time for holiday play and merriment.
2. Live in harmony with your biological clock. We are early birds or night owls. I am a night owl, and have the freedom to work at night. When I managed a cafeteria, starting at 5 am - I never got myself into sync and was constantly stressed. Holiday time may be time to catch up on sleep, and to discover if you are a bird or an owl.
3. Cultivate leisure time. We all need to relax to achieve balance. Leisure does not simply happen, we have to create it. Technological devices do not need to be present every moment. We, need to balance ourselves with visits to places in nature, without cell phones.
4. Experience the moment. We spend most of our time thinking about the future or the past rather than staying in the present moment. When focused in the present we forget future worry and past guilt.
5. Learn to concentrate. Americans are famous for doing two things at once. I do five things at once. We answer email while listening to a phone call. We watch TV and have lunch. Dr. Edward Hallowell, a psychiatrist believes multi - tasking and being over-stimulated can contribute to inefficiency, stress and ADD, so he says in his book, "Driven to Distraction".
6. Set priorities. Life is about making good choices. It's tough to excel in all areas, at once. What is most important, at any given time. Continuous time pressure creates stress which affects health. Ask yourself if getting stressed out about something is worth a week of hives or migraines. Slow down, breathe, prioritize activities, and be grateful for people and blessings that surround you.
I have been taking Chlorella for about 3 months to remove toxins from my body and I am feeling very well.
Chlorella, a single-celled, very green, fresh water algae, is often referred to as a near-perfect food. Its range of health benefits is quite comprehensive. It is about 60 percent protein, considered to be a "complete protein" source containing the essential amino acids needed by the body. It is a good protein source for vegetarians.
There are other benefits as well which include:
· Repairing nerve tissues
· Enhancing immune system
· Improving digestion
· Promoting healthy pH levels
· Enhancing the ability to focus and concentrate
· Increasing energy levels
· Normalizing blood sugar and blood pressure
Last month, I wrote about the mental aspect of healing. I listened to a CD called "Personal Healing" by Caroline Myss. Caroline is a medical intuitive, a theologian, and a writer with a fascinating view of health and healing. She has investigated this topic for at least twenty years and studied why some people heal and some do not. She believes our biography can become our biology which affects immunity and disease. She feels the following factors help the healing process.
FOR THE SPIRIT: MORE HEALING
1. Staying in present time
2. Letting go of the past
3. Forgiveness of self and others
(It is hard to heal a present day illness carrying
unresolved emotional wounds)
We need to live gracefully, with our spirit in tact, and to die gracefully, with our spirit in tact
Click Twitter, and follow "Starwheel"
A collection of interesting quotations
Thank you for reading my newsletter! Laura